Lt. Governor Dan Forest Opens Nominations for a Home to be Awarded to a Wounded Warrior Fayetteville, NC--Lieutenant Governor Dan Forest is scheduled to attend the opening of nominations for HelpingAHero.org’s Home for a Wounded Warrior at McKee Homes in Fayetteville on February 19 at 10:30am.
When: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 10:30 AM
Where: McKee Homes 101 Hay St. Fayetteville, NC
- The Honorable Dan Forest—Lt. Governor of North Carolina
- Miss North Carolina USA Olivia Olvera
- SGT Carlos Evans, USA (Ret.)—HelpingaHero.org 2012 NC Home Recipient SGT Brian McGuire, USA (Ret.)—HelpingaHero.org 2013 NC Home Recipient Meredith Iler, National Chairman, HelpingaHero.org Home Program
- Pat McKee and Julie Russo—Owners, McKee Homes
- John Lincoln—Legacy Lakes Community/Mountain Real Estate Capital Joe Cebina—Legacy Lakes Community/LStar Management
Lt. Governor Dan Forest will be joined by Miss North Carolina Olivia Olvera and several wounded warriors to open nominations for a home to be awarded to a warrior wounded in Iraq or Afghanistan. The event is being hosted by HelpingaHero.org. The 501(c)(3) nonprofit, nonpartisan organization’s endeavor to award a home to a wounded warrior is especially important to Lt. Governor Forest. As a member of the NC Advisory Commission on Military Affairs, he knows the needs of North Carolina’s large community of active duty and retired veterans are a vital concern of his constituents. “North Carolina is known as the most military-friendly state in the country, something that gives me a great deal of pride,” said Lt. Governor Forest.
For more information, email Kami Mueller email@example.com
101 Hay St
Fayetteville, NC 28301
Google map and directions